BR Cohn Fall Music Festival Video
BR Cohn Fall Music Festival
The BR Cohn Fall Music Festival takes place in BR Cohn's backyard/amphitheater and is a unique wine country experience. The venue is on a nice hill over looking the vineyards and onto the stage; it's an intimate venue, not a bad seat in the house and the acoustics are very good. Check out the BR Cohn Winery page to see pictures. Seating is general admission and there are VIP tickets available as well.
The overall feel of the BR Cohn Fall Music Festival is laid back, yet it of course rocks out too! Beer, wine and food booths are at the top of the hill. And there is plenty of room to just go wandering around in between sets. It's an incredibly comfortable venue, no chairs are allowed, bring a blanket to sit on and a sweater for later in day.
Parking is at the Sonoma Developmental Center in Glen Ellen and then concert goers are bussed into the festival area. It's mainly an over 30 crowd and everyone is quite civil and well mannered. But hey, they still like to party! ; )
In addition to the Music Festival, there will also be a special charity dinner and celebrity golf tournament.
The charity auction dinner will be held on Friday September 19th from 6:00pm - 10:00pm and will feature a 5-course meal prepared by award winning, James Beard nominee Chef Mark Stark. The fun-filled evening also includes the annual fundraising auction where trips, private dinners, one-of-kind big format wines and autographed guitars are auctioned away for charity. $175 per person
On Monday September 22nd, the celebrity golf tournament will tee off at the Sonoma Golf Club. Registration begins at 8:00am, with tee time at 10:00am. The price is $275 per person and includes a BR Cohn logo golf shirt and gourmet box lunch.
2014 MUSIC FESTIVAL LINEUP:
Saturday September 20:
Los Lonely Boys
Paul Barrere, Fred Tackett & Kenny Gradney of Little Feat
The Curly Wolf
Sunday September 21:
Huey Lewis and the News
Los Lonely Boys
John Waite Paul Barrere, Fred Tackett & Kenny Gradney of Little Feat
The Curly Wolf
$79 - General Admission
$129 - Two Day Festival Pass
$350 - VIP
$1000 - Exclusive On Stage Experience
Purchase tickets here.
• Parking is located at 15000 Arnold Drive, Glen Ellen. (Highway signs will direct traffic for parking ~ do not go to the winery, there is no on-site parking available.)
• Buses will drop off and pick up at the concert front entrance & will run throughout the day to SDC
• Shuttle starts at 8:30am ~ Gates open at 10:30am and concert starts at 12 noon.
• Handicap parking is available at the winery, along with a handicap accessible seating area. (Please show blue placard.)
• Will Call & Box office is located at the concert entrance (where bus drop off is).
• General Admission is first come first serve basis ~ there are no assigned seats.
• Blankets or stadium pads ok ~ No chairs or umbrellas are permitted.
• No in and out privileges.
• Rain or shine ~ tickets are non-refundable.
• No outside food or drinks ~ Variety of food, wine, beer, sodas and water available to purchase.
• Young children are allowed but not advised to attend.
• No dogs allowed except service dogs.